HedgeAware is an interactive analytical tool built upon Microsoft’s Power BI platform. It tracks hedging, financial, and production performance for over 40 US E&Ps, with most coverage beginning in Q1 2016. Data is updated on a rolling basis during earnings season so that you can identify new trends as they emerge. HedgeAware is accessible via your web browser and allows for data exports to Microsoft Excel so that you can create your own analysis.
- Tracks more than 40 US E&Ps producing over 3 mm b/d of oil and over 25 bcf/d of natural gas.
- Covers commodity derivative postions such as swaps, collars, options, and basis differentials for oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids.
- Basis differentials can be sorted by region/index.
- Tracks reported production information, realized pricing, and the impact of derivatives nn realized prices (where reported).
- Incorporates key financial metrics such as revenue and free cash flow as well as CFTC commitments of trader data.
- Provides cross-dimensional analytics so that you can better understand the impact of hedging on financial performance and production.
- Contains breakout pages for swaps, collars, options, and basis differentials so that you can drill-down across a number of variables and view customized distributions and visualizations.